Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Chapter Books We've Been Reading


Last weekend Malia and I finished our second read through of the entire Ramona series. We started in the spring and when we got through the books the first time, she immediately wanted to start over again. When asked if she wanted to join us, Davey said she "would listen to chapter books when she was older" but she ended up listening to some of the last few Ramona books we read which was fun.

Andrew and Malia have been reading the Chronicles of Narnia for a couple of years and they are in the final chapters of their second read through of the series too.

The funny thing is I don't think I could get Malia to read Narnia with me or Ramona with Andrew.

 
At the end of the summer, Alli recommended the Mercy Watson series by Kate DiCamillo to us. Malia and Davey loved the books and so I looked for other stuff she wrote and came across the Bink and Gollie series which we all love.

No comments: