Thursday, February 13, 2014

Father Daughter Dance

This year our church hosted its 3rd annual Father Daughter Dance and for the 3rd year I was in charge of all of the food and decorations for the event. I love that I have the chance to flex my event planning muscles once a year and seeing the girls with their dads is just about the sweetest reward for all of the work I put into it.

 Andrew and his dates (we decided Naomi was a bit young to attend this year so she stayed with a friend).
 There were only 2 moms in the room on this night. It feels like a privilege to witness and to get to be a part of the evening.

With some sweet friends on the dance floor.

E, Tess and Pops joined for the evening too. I unfortunately waited until they were leaving to take a picture so we have some crazy hair and grumpy faces (my girls)!

A special thanks to Emmie (who watched our girls while I set up) and Pops (who helped me refill drinks and food when they were empty) :)

No comments: