Saturday, May 10, 2014

Davey Date

Long story, but recently it came to my attention via some conversations with my precious Davey that she wanted/needed some scheduled one on one time with me (with our schedules, I more naturally get one on one time with Malia and Naomi).

So last weekend we set off on a date morning. It was fantastic. For both of us. And we decided that it needs to be a monthly thing that we do.

Our date consisted of hanging out at our local donut shop while eating, doing a reading lesson and playing Bingo. We stopped on the way home at the grocery store to grab something and she hinted, in her ever so subtle style, that she wanted the date to continue, so we stopped at a playground on our way home. She was so, so happy afterwards. Maybe her love language is quality time (and donuts).

My sweetie. Don't you love how she did her hair?

No comments: