Monday, June 16, 2014

Garage Sale Goodies

For the past month, I have been hitting up some of my favorite neighborhood garage sales and finding some great deals.

I have tons of clothing for Naomi and Davey, but I was looking for some bigger clothes for Malia to grow into. Last weekend, I hit a jackpot.

Almost 40 items for $16! Nice dresses, shirts, jeans, jackets, etc. All in great condition, great brands (Gymboree, Children's Place, REI, Old Navy, etc) and in the sized I needed. So great!

In previous sales, I had found a few things including 4 pair of shoes, a fleece hoodie, a dress and a shirt. I spent $9 on all of that.

So for $25, Malia has some really great clothes (which is crazy because so many of those single items would have cost $25 or more if I bought them at the store.)

Naomi was in the room when I was taking those pictures and we snapped this selfie (I love how serious she is). She is sporting her favorite garage sale find so far - a $.50 pair of goggles of her own (she calls them her "eyes").

No comments: