Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Sleep Issues

Ever since Davey gave up her nap, we have been fighting to balance out her sleep. She just doesn't like to sleep in (which baffles me!). The last 2-3 weeks she has developed a new habit of waking me up in the middle of the night and then coming in around 5:30 and waking Andrew up. Needless to say, she is a little sleep deprived (and so are we).

Last week, she said she was tired around 4:15 p.m. so I told her to go in the front room and lay down. A few minutes later, I checked on her and she was asleep. 

 And I mean out cold.

 Not sure why these two are giving me the stink eye...

We talked around her, played around her, and she just kept sleeping.

Another day, I was out running errands and Davey fell asleep on a short drive (Less than 10 minutes). Apparently her popcorn bag looked like a good pillow!

No comments: