Thursday, December 31, 2015

Merry Christmas (and a Happy New Year!)


We had a great Christmas. This was my attempt to get a picture of our four dressed up on Christmas Eve (Drew is purposely turned away from the camera because we still are not supposed to post pictures of his sweet face). 

It's hard to believe this is the last day of 2015. As I have reflected on this past year this week, I am blown away at how much our lives have changed. We added a boy to our family and moved all within 5 months! We have experienced so many sweet moments with our kids, but have also had the hardships of transition, the unknown, and being completely outnumbered! Our faith has been strengthened as we have been stretched and challenged and we are grateful for that. 

I didn't get around to send out any Christmas cards this year. Please forgive me and know that I appreciate any of you who love our family and actually still read this blog!

No comments: