Sunday, December 13, 2015

Preschool Activities

Since Naomi is approaching 3 1/2, I am trying to be more intentional about doing some preschool activities with her. I find it is a great way for us to have intentional one on one time together, which we both love.

Here we got out the color mat I made years ago. I have so many great resources in my house and it is fun to bring them out again.

One afternoon we built with Wedgits, counted, talked shapes and colors and tried to match up letters. Right now she can only recognize "N" (which she calls "up down up" not "N") so we have lots of work to do on the alphabet but she is really solid with colors and has made a lot of progress this week with counting to 10!

Love this girl!


1 comment:

joshua54 said...

How great post on Preschool Activities! Thanks for sharing it. Well, I am also going to enroll my son to a Phoenix preschool. I hope that my kid will also learn such activities and other educational things very soon!