Saturday, March 05, 2016

Unpacking (still)

When we were first moving into our house in September and I was feeling discouraged about all of the boxes that needed to be unpacked and organized, my friend told me to set a goal of Christmas to have it done by. At the time Christmas seemed like forever away and I thought I would have things done way before then.

But Christmas has come and gone, and so has Valentine's and I still have a couple of boxes that I haven't dealt with. Last week I brought a box full of random kid/school stuff in from the garage and the girls enjoyed exploring it/trashing our homeschool room :)


This week we hit 6 months in our new house. While we have made progress, there is still much organizing to do and things that need to be sorted. So maybe I will set a goal of Christmas 2016!

No comments: